J2T Points & Rewards For Magento® 2
Points & Rewards for Magento 2.
J2T Points & Rewards is the most advanced point and reward system that you can get for your Magento store!
The module is fully compatible with magento 2.0 or greater.
With this module, your customers will be able to gather points when they are placing orders but not only. The points can be redeemed for discount on their next orders.
Read full description below for more details.
- 1 License : 1 Store module installation – price: €69/year which includes 1 year free update/upgrade & 1 month support
- 15 License (coming soon) : 15 Store module installation – price: €149/year which includes 1 year free update/upgrade & 1 month support
- Unlimited License : Unlimited stores’ module installation – price: €299 – one time cost – which includes lifetime free update/upgrade & 1 month support
$433.79 — or $83.42 / year
J2T Points & Rewards For Magento® 2
J2T Points & Rewards v2.3.61 (For Magento® 2)
Our Magento 2 loyalty program module allow your customers to gather points:
- When placing orders
- Upon registration
- When referring a friend
- For their birthday
Points are usable as discount on cart page and during checkout process.
Rules can be created in order to setup specific point quantity to be collected or used. We can also decide to forbid point usage or gathering on some products if necessary.
2 types of rules can be defined. There is a quick way to process through module configuration and more advanced way withing catalog and cart rules.
Points earned on customers' birthday
It is possible to give points to your customers for their birthday.
Key features: specific point value for birthdays, custom email and sender, custom delay and duration for point validity, days prior actual birthday points are given and email sent to customers.
Points earned on product list pages
It is possible to show the points your customer will get on product list pages.
Customers will automatically know the number of points he may collect, simply by browsing the products on the website, and might be interested on a special point offer on a specific product, without the need of viewing products one by one.
Points earned on product view page
When the customer is viewing products, they know how many points they get on a product.
The system also calculates automatically the points when quantity value is changed.
Easy custom point value and point usage configuration
Even knowing that point values are defined globally within the module configuration, it is possible to define custom values at any moment, for any groups, with/without cart values, between date range (empty value can be used).
This is an easy an fast way to define custom point value (and point usage values) that you will like to use when you have to setup light rules and don't want to create any catalog or cart point rules!
Point details on product page & cart summary page
It is possible to show the points details, related to catalog rules on product pages and cart summary page
Easy access from admin.
Module configuration pages can easily be found on admin area, under "marketing" menu entry.
Customer login access through cart page.
The customer can also access to login link through point form on checkout page.
Redeem points through checkout
Customer can also use their points through checkout process...
Reward points box in shopping cart
In the shopping cart, an area is available to:
The slider is optional. You can use select or input boxes as well.
Admin configuration of the module
The module allows tremendous configuration setup.
You can also decide if you want to inform your customers before point expiring, choose different image to place on your website in reward points areas.
Configuration is very large and you can setup variety of information, including the point rates, transactional email templates, setup referral section!
Points in your dashboard
At anytime, your customers can check the points they have collected from their account dashboard!
There is a summary of points that they gathered and points they spent. Full point history is also available in use account area!
Notify clients about the points they currently have!
It is possible to notify your clients about the points they currently have.
In order to do this, you'll need to define min/max value of point your customer have, duration between each notification, email sender and email template to be used. When this is done, notification will be sent to your customer on cron schedule.
Also note that notifications about point validity expiration is also available within our module configuration.
What about earning points when referring a friend?
With J2T Points and rewards - Loyalty program, you can also setup referral program, that will allow your customers to gather points when referring a friend.
Customers can decide to share the referral link on their blog or social profile for example, share with the use of addthis button or even submit the referral form.
Many ways for them to gather points and for you to get new customers!
It is possible to define minimum cart amount as well as cart ratio for points collected by referrer and extra points allocated to referred friend!
Points and rewards rules
You need to setup special offers! If you are familiar with magento promotion rules then you will certainly like what J2T Points & Rewards rules have to offer!
You can setup as many rules as you like and add extra points for a product, specific group of product, etc.
You can even decide not to process points on some range of products for example.
Points from customer account in admin
You can remove or add points easily to a customer by accessing customer account edit form, from the admin!
List of customer points is also accessible.
It is also possible to send notification email to clients when points are manually added through admin!
- Add points while registering
- Add points on shopping cart grand total
- Add points on according to cart or catalog rules
- Send invitation to friends... you get points when they order
- Addthis embedding is possible to share referral link
- It is possible to specify specific points amount per product
- The processing way when using points are: step value (for example, 250points per 250) or automatic use or free field
- Maximum usage per order may be specified
- You can decide to use different math method when using points: round, ceil, exact value
- Shipping fees might be included when using points discount
- Discounts can be applied on product including or excluding tax
- Setup notification for expiry points
- Import & Exports points
Upon installation of this module, you can create an attribute called 'reward_points', if you wish to set point amount manually for a product
You can specify an amount of point for a product, or let the system do the job.
You can configure the module by updating the values in : System > Configuration > Reward Points.
Some admin configuration information...
- Set money to obtain 1 point
- Set points to obtain 1 $/€ (or any currency)
- Set the way to use points by step. (e.g. every 250 points) or not
- Set step value (250 points) when using point by step (a select field will be shown on shopping cart)
- Set max amount of points to be used within an order.
- Set Catalog rules & Cart rules for points calculation (equivalent to default magento rules)