This module allow to add quizes online in order to setup games on your website for a specific duration. You can add product(s) to be won and a coupon code will be automatically generated (or manually if you decide it to be like this). Participants of the quiz need to register to be able to play.
To access to the module, go in the admin in CMS > J2T Quiz
Configure and create quizzes from simple administration form.
Specify the duration of the quiz and set the winners type.
Two type of winners are available: “all good answers” and “random within winners”
Tell to the system where the quiz are available and which product(s) can be won
Comprehensive questions and replies administration
Setup replies as the following:
Customer replies list
List of relies is available from the admin, allowing you to see all replies.
It is also possible to specify winner(s) from this page.
- Setup quiz games
- Specify products to be won
- Setup replies for quizes
- Show participations
- Show / order by good replies
- Use cron to specify winners of games
- wysiwyg editor to edit quizes textes and insert images/banners
- Auto generation of coupon code for winners (for their prizes)
- Quizes are accessible from menu that you can place at the left/right side or with direct link
- identifier is used to have url rewriting ability