Check Out J2T Ajax Cart with the following video
Options on ajax box
Show product options directly on the ajax box, in order to faster the process a bit more!
Top cart - mini cart ajax update
With J2T Ajax Cart, it is possible (since v1.0.0) to add a mini cart loaded and updated when item is added to shopping cart.
You can decide to activate this feature or not. If this feature is active, when you will click on "My Cart" link, a drop down mini cart will slide down, with last added items!
Insert up-sells or cross-sells or related products
It is possible to include to all ajax boxes related products or up-sell products or cross-sell products that are linked to the ajax added product.
Easy to configure
Since v1.0.0, it is even easier to configure the module (only for magento 1.5.x or greater)!
If your site uses other modules that introduce other features on product view and if you want to make them available from ajax box, you might deactivate this feature and use our customization manual available on "installation guide" tab.
Loading animated image
Since v1.0.0, it is possible to choose between a list of more than 15 images the loader you want for your ajax box.
It is also possible to use your own file by replacing default loader image from skin file!
Count down feature
With the count down feature (available since v1.0.0), you can decide to specify a duration in seconds in order to automatically close the ajax confirmation box.
If you want your customers to be redirected on product page for few products, you only need to put the product ids in the configuration area, and the module will not load the ajax box on product list pages.
It is possible (since v1.0.10) to trigger events at some stages of the process. In other words, you can launch js scripts of your own when option or confirmation boxes are shown.
Top cart link translation
It is possible (since v1.0.9) to specify your own theme translation used for top cart link
J2T Ajax cart : Add items to cart without reloading your page!
To configure the module, please go to Admin > System > Customers > J2T ajax cart add
>> Main features of this module are:
- add to cart within ajax box (no redirection or reloading)
- deleting product ajax mode (no reloading)
- delete prodcut from cart in ajax
>> Cool features:
- you can decide whether choosing to show an ajax box (with 'continue shopping' and 'checkout' buttons) or not when adding the product to cart
- for products having options, you can decide whether redirecting the clients to the product page or add the options in the ajax box (quantity will be shown as well, but only for product having options)
- you can add a product quantity box upon adding a product to shopping cart (for simple product only)
- it's possible to add upsells related products in the ajax confirmation box
1.0.x versions (last update: jan 1, 2012)
- v1.0.24: New feature added - it is now possible to specify position adjustment for header cart (for Community Edition)
- v1.0.23: New J2t_All version + improvement of cookie verification + improvement of bug fixing regarding Magento 1.8.x & EE 1.13.x product list url malformations when products have options
- v1.0.22: Fixing issue related to magento 1.8.x add to cart from button url malformation & new cookie verification script
- v1.0.21: Allowing fast configuration for Magento 1.4.x
- v1.0.20: Bug fix: issues related to misconfiguration of top cart link which could result to js error issue
- v1.0.19: New feature added allowing to countdown and redirect to shopping cart while inserting a product
- v1.0.18: New feature added allowing to trigger ajax event after product delete in ajax
- v1.0.17: Code optimization for magento compiler
- v1.0.16: Fixing issue related to blank ajax box when adding a product from wishlist to cart
- v1.0.15: Fixing js loading error
- v1.0.14: New feature implemented that would allow redirection to enable-cookies page if use doesn't allow cookies and if redirect to CMS-page if Cookies are Disabled is set to yes
- v1.0.13: Fixing admin issue when compiler is active & fixing theme issue when product options are not configured to be shown in ajax boxes
- v1.0.12: Improvement and optimizations - the module improves its compatibility to more themes/skins
- v1.0.11: IE top cart position fix while onmouse over configuration used
- v1.0.10: New feature - it is possible to trigger js event when showing option boxes as well as confirmation boxes. Fast configuration process has been fully reviewed in order to work on more configurations with less issues
- v1.0.7 to v1.0.9: New feature - it is now possible to specify the sentence of the top cart link and you can decide to show top cart summary with mouse over or mouse click
- v1.0.5 & v1.0.6: New features added allowing our ajax cart box to have better compatibility with custom themes
- v1.0.3 & v1.0.4: Fixing js error introduced in 1.0.2 / 1.0.3
- v1.0.2: Introducing new features - countdown and product restrictions that will allow you to bypass ajax usage from product list for some products
- v1.0.1: Introducing new feature that allows to use minified js
- v1.0.0: New branch version adding new features (top cart toggle, fast configuration and loader image choice)
0.9.x versions (last update: jan 1, 2012)
- v0.9.6: fixing issue introduced in v0.9.5 related to "Cannot find item" message
- v0.9.5: new feature: fast configuration mode added
- v0.9.4: optimization. It is now possible to load other js scripts within html code under IE without causing any issues
- v0.9.3: new feature. It is possible to modify background transparency from administration area
- v0.9.2: fixing css issue introduced in v0.9.1
- v0.9.1: fixing issue related to wrong cart redirection when adding a product from shopping cart after ajax cart process
- v0.9.0: New features: debug mode and option that allow to show product details on quantity and options boxes
- v0.8.2: new feature: you can activate of deactivate the module from module admin configuration
- v0.8.1: new feature: blinking effect option in admin and automatic box resize detection under community edition. Product edition within cart bug fixing for Enterprise Edition. Gift Items bug fixing when deleting a product from shopping cart for Enterprise Edition. Bug fixing for discount (and gift) forms actions when deleting element from shopping cart.
- v0.8.0: adding close button. Optimizing treatment when using product with options. Centering loading area.
- v0.7.0: Introduction of 1 new squared theme and new feature allowing you to decide showing up up-sells, or cross-sells, or related products in ajax box
- v0.6.3: It's now possible to use the term checkout in the url
- v0.6.2: fixing theme issue when adding products with options to cart from search result (only when options are requested from ajax box)
- v0.6.1: implementing configurable product image feature
- v0.6.0: implementing new feature. Quantity input on simple products
- v0.5.1: js code optimisation
- v0.5.0: new feature allowing the customer to choose product options directly from the ajax box! The module is now compatible with file uploads when adding a product in cart!
- v0.4.2: fixing a bug introduced in v0.4.1 related to cart product remove
- v0.4.1: we are not overriding controllers anymore to maximize js compatibility
- v0.4.0: Module has been optimized to work faster. Theme system as been implemented. Work when deleting items in shopping cart now. The box stays at the middle when scrolling or resizing the window. Free theme with this version.
- v0.3.0: Now, upsells can be shown directly in the popup
- v0.2.6: add ability to specify boxes sizes >> js file has moved to skin directory ;)
- v0.2.5: credit removed from screen
- v0.2.4.9: compatible with magento 1.4
- v0.2.3.1: chaging false to true ;)
- v0.2.2 - v0.2.3: fixing IE bugs (centering + unable to add item to cart)
- v0.2.1: fixing js + adding da_DK language pack
- v0.2.0: improvement of buttons quality
- v0.1.9: fixing IE bug
- v0.1.7 & v0.1.8: improve css & add in admin ability to show the confirm box or not
- v0.1.6: fixing centering ajax div on screen
- v0.1.5 & v0.1.6: fixing css and ajax cart side update for blank & modern theme
- v0.1.4: adding missing template & layout files
INSTALL NOTE: Please copy all files to your magento root directory
UPGRADE NOTE: Don't forget to move the skin & design files to your skin & design directories
Please note that if you have specific skin and template, you need to move :
>> to your skin and template directory (for any installations or any updates). This module as been developped for default & blank theme.
>> To configure the module, please go in Admin > System > Customers > J2T ajax cart add
Please note that if you have specific skin and template, you need to move frontend/default/default/images/j2t, frontend/default/default/css/j2t, frontend/default/default/layout/j2tajaxcheckout.xml, frontend/default/default/template/j2tajaxcheckout, to your skin and template directory (for any installations or any updates). This module as been developped for default & blank theme.
If you ask for technical support, within a month, you get all new VA for free, as request.
Please download the documentation here in order to configure the module according to your custom theme